Tuesday, May 5, 2009

what's your go-to meal?

share with me! so, there are always those nights when lance comes home from work and it's been a LONG day. maybe the baby's been fussy or I haven't felt good or I had a lot to do. and it's like, "what's for dinner?" hmmm. golden question. and for me, unfortunately, too often my go-to is like, del taco, cafe rio, or the burger place down the street.

my new goal is to make my go-to...homemade. I have some possibilities...meatless spaghetti, grilled cheese with tomato...sandwiches?

so, what do YOU make when you don't feel like cooking? what's your easy meal? quick and yummy, and most importantly, homemade?:)

and after being sick all day yesterday and still not quite right today, I get to put it to the test tonight!:) help me out for next time!

2 comments:

  1. We either make tuna noodle casserole (we call it Tuna Nuna) or chicken and broccoli casserole. Both are super easy and you can whip them up in seconds (without having to lay anything out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These three pop to mind:
    ~ Mexican Veggie Skillet Dinner
    ~ Southwestern Tuna Casserole
    ~ Taco Soup

    I'm sure there is one or two more I am forgetting at this time.

    ReplyDelete