Thursday, March 5, 2009

sporadic...

sorry! with a new baby, some days...I don't post.:)

anyway! I tried the popcorn and it was great! I'd half the batch unless you're making it for an army, though. luckily my father-in-law was in town and helped us out.:) haven't made the cupcakes yet...let me know if you do!

I haven't posted in so long I don't even know where to start! I guess I'll pass on some of my favorite food blogs. man, people are totally talented in the kitchen! be sure to check some of them out. they're where I get almost all of my "dying to try"s!

1. prudence pennywise
this mom's trying to cook GREAT food on a budget (aren't we all?). she's super creative around holiday time, especially.

2. pioneer woman
her recipes always make me want to get to the grocery store FAST. and she's funny.:)

3. picky palate
a mom of picky kids. she has some awesome recipes. she's actually been on the food network!

4. this week for dinner
this gal posts weekly menus and invites others to do the same. she also has lots of recipes and tips for cooking.

5. jadi's recipes
this is a new find. super mom, I tell you (check out her homemaking blog--she has some kind of preschool and has TONS of craft ideas!). I'm dying to try her chocolate zucchini bread.:)

I find other recipes on random blogs. I'm kind of a blog surfer.:) I also love the food network for recipes for something I know I want to make (chicken parm, twice baked potatoes, etc.). they usually have LOTS of options and you can pick what looks best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment