Monday, March 9, 2009

I did it!

I organized my recipes.

I'm embarrassed to admit (but what the heck? it's just the www;)), but for the past...7 years I've been keeping my recipes stuffed in this little gummy bear tin and loose in a byu creamery plastic bag. aughhh! so every time I wanted to make something, I'd have to pull them all out (they were really stuffed) and sort through them. luckily I knew what color post-its some of them were on.;)

so my sweet hub went to kmart today and got me a huge binder and sheet protectors (high class, I know). someday I'll alphabetize 'em or recopy them, but for now they're just in sheet protectors. but hello, major improvement. so now if anyone wants a recipe of mine, it'll be pretty quick to find. yay. feeling a little more quality.:)

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to leave a comment before but it didn't work. hum? So here goes....I need to know, or at least I feel like I NEED to know...how did those freezer break cookies turn out. I have done dough in the fridge and you have to let it get room temp and then cook. I bet you could do the drop onto a cookie sheet and freeze and then when the dough is frozen but it in a bag....you know like you do with Blueberries? Also...I love the list of other foodblogs...and I want to check them out. Are they blogspots? Can you forward the address. Thanks Missy! Another great blog to fallow.

    ReplyDelete