Thursday, March 5, 2009

a hypothetical.

some days I post twice!:)

so, I have this idea. I'm a freezer cooking girl. I love anything you can make and then freeze. totally simplifies my life.

you know those break n bake cookies? they're pretty good, really. but kind of expensive and let's be honest--you can make a better cookie than that, right?:)

there are 3 of us now, but only 2 of us eat normal food, and because of that, big batches of things totally go to waste. I can't tell you how many perfectly good cookies I've thrown away once they get a little too hard to be yummy.

SO. while I'm sure you could bake cookies and then freeze them, I am going to attempt my own break n bakes. because MMM. wouldn't it be awesome to be able to have fresh baked cookies (YOUR cookies) without having to mix up the dough everytime?

I'm going to try it. I'll let you know.:)

1 comment:

  1. An idea: I make cookie dough and then I roll it up into balls and put the balls in freezer bags. That way when I want cookies, I can just pop them in the oven. It's kind of like the break and bakes idea.

    ReplyDelete